‘Birhor’ is one of the primitive tribes of Jharkhand. Birhor – ‘Bir’ means ‘Hero’ and ‘Hor’ means Group. The Birhor people are forest based and traditionally nomadic gathering and hunting tribe.
Among 32 tribes living in Jharkhand, eight are considered as Primitive Vulnerable Tribal Groups (PVTGs). They are the weakest and most deprived populations of Jharkhand. In the state, there are 230 000 PVTGs, representing 0.7% of its total population.
COMPLETE PERSONALITY DEVELOPMENT WITH MORAL AND TRADITIONAL VALUES.
- Morning and Evening Prayers
- Class Room Study
- Campus study- Natural Farming
- Evening Sports
INFORMATION ABOUT SCHOOL
- 47 Students Gating Residential Education in the School.
- Separate accommodation for boy and girls.
- Teacher for tribal language.
- Class is divided according to student level
- (basic ,primary and middle)
- Proper modern education -The school provides all types of the modern education like Hindi, English, Math and Social Science as main subject in the school.
- Moral value education: In the school they also get educated the basic moral value education and social system and the core value of the society.
- Sports activity and skills based activity – The school is also focused on the regular sports training on football and archery of the student (girls and boys) .The kids also learn the skills of clay work and farming method.
- Traditional education – The school also keeps in the mind that we should protect the Traditional value and education in the school, so we also teach the Traditional language and custom of the PVTG for the protection of the culture.
- Prayerful life – The kids practice prayerful life and follow the morning evening and food prayer of humanity.